The Beauty of Moore County, North Carolina
You may know that Moore County is home to 43 of the world’s finest golf courses. But there lies a whole lot more charm beyond just the links. When you first visit, you might not find the time to fit everything in. But for sure you’ll want to…
- Take a stroll through the Village of Pinehurst or Downtown Southern Pines – admire the architecture, the landscaping, and enjoy the seasonable weather all year round.
- Carve out a morning visiting a wide range of quaint shops featuring the wares of regional artists and craftsmen. Or take a tour of the county’s small churches, many of which date back to the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Enjoy freshly brewed coffee and homemade pastries in one of our small cafes for breakfast, dine on homemade soups and sandwiches in one of our small bistros for lunch, and for dinner, feast on fresh cuisine sourced from local farmers in one of our many independent restaurants.
- Spend an afternoon in one of several area parks, hiking on walking paths, cycling on bike trails, or boating and fishing on one of our local lakes. Don’t forget the famous Horticultural Gardens at Sandhills Community College – you could take a picnic and spend the whole day there!
- Immerse yourself in all the culture the area has to offer – stop by several of our many art galleries and the Moore County Arts Council. Take in a poetry reading or chamber concert at the Weymouth Center for the Arts and Humanities. Be edified by a world class lecture or entertained by a stage production at Sandhills Community College.
Of course there’s much more. You’ll find many musicians playing in small corners on the weekends. You can always support local causes by attending wine and cheese events. All year long, you’ll discover indoor and outdoor festivals celebrating everything from the lighting of Christmas trees to horse racing to the arrival of spring.
And, it goes without saying, there is the golf.
What’s not to love in Moore County? Not much – but you’ll love it much more if you live here.
Why Live in Moore County?
The temperate weather, the wide choice of schools, and the warm and welcoming community all beckon for you to make your home in this area. Depending on your situation, it’s likely we have the perfect home for you.
Our Neighborhoods: Do you need a big home, or a comfortable townhouse? Is yours a young family just starting out? Are you military parents looking for the perfect family friendly neighborhood close to Ft. Bragg or Camp Mackall in which to raise your children? Or is your career behind you, and a restful retirement just ahead? No matter where you are in your life, Moore County has the home and the neighborhood just for you. Check through our listings today.
Prefer to Rent? Buying a home is a big decision, and sometimes, you need the time and opportunity to adjust before making the right decision. Moore County Living offers short term lease options, yearly lease options, and lease purchase options, all of which take the pressure off making a big decision without first knowing what’s truly right for you – including the right house, the right schools, and the right neighborhood. Check out our rental page to see all available rentals and let us know if you would like to schedule a showing or a video tour.
Moving to Fort Bragg or transferring to First Health? Let Moore County Living rental agents narrow down your search based on your stated criteria. Once you find a few properties that pique your interest, our agents will go to the homes and create customized video tours that you’ll be able to view from the comfort of your current location. You’ll have most of the facts you need to make an informed decision before you ever set foot in town!
Looking to Invest? Moore County Living Agents routinely research foreclosures, pending short sales, and distressed properties, so you have a myriad of investment options from which to choose. We also provide market analysis and rental reports, and we do all the leg work. We minimize your time spent searching for properties so that you can maximize your time preparing your investments for resale or rent.
Moore County Living provides home sales, home rentals, property management, market analysis reports, buyer agent representation, seller agent representation and serves: Southern Pines NC, Aberdeen NC, Whispering Pines NC, Pinehurst NC, Pinebluff NC, Vass NC, Cameron NC, Carthage NC, Foxfire Village NC, Seven Lakes NC, West End NC, Robbins NC